- The price quote you generate includes the freight charges to ship the door to your location.
- Once you click "buy," it is extremely important that you provide us with a valid email address, the proper shipping address, and a phone number where you can be reached during the day. Failure to do so could result in delays and additional costs to you.
- When we receive your payment, we will schedule your doors for production. If you wish to change or cancel your order, you must do so within three calendar days. After that, your doors will be in production and changes will no longer be possible.
- Within a week or so of placing your order, you should receive an email that will tell you when the order is being shipped from the plant to one of the 48 Distribution Centers in the U.S.
- Two to four weeks after you place your order, your door should reach the proper Distribution Center.
- One of the DC staff will call you to arrange delivery.
- Your door will either be loaded on a commercial LTL carrier. The driver will probably want to call you that day to make absolutely sure you will be there to receive the shipment.
- When your door arrives, you must inventory and inspect the shipment as you unload the door. Note any damage or missing parts on the bill of lading before you sign it and release the driver. IMPORTANT: Customer is responsible for signing for the doors, unloading the doors, and inventorying the parts.
- If there are any problems with your order, contact STEELBUILDING.COM during our regular office hours at 800 945-6572. IMPORTANT: We will handle the freight claims for damaged or missing parts, if you notify us within 24 business hours of delivery. Defective merchandise is covered by the manufacturer's warranty (warranty details for each door model are available in the pricing system).
Note: for information on international and overseas shipments (including Hawaii, Canada, and Mexico) call 501 945-6500 ext 121.