While our online system can produce a large variety of building sizes and specifications, there is the occasion when you'll need to request a quote. Our team is also happy to provide special design quotes for customers looking to build commercial metal buildings that fall outside these predetermined size specifications.
For your convenience, here are the specifications that you can use with our online designing system:
- Width: 30' Minimum Width; 100' Maximum Width
- Width Increment: 1'
- Length: 30' Minimum Length; 150' Maximum Length
- Eave Height: 10' Minimum Eave Height; 20' Maximum Eave Height
- Bay Spacing: 15' Minimum Bay Spacing; 30' Maximum Bay Spacing
- Roof Pitch: 1:12" Minimum Roof Pitch; 4:12" Maximum Roof Pitch
- Square Footage: Minimum Square Footage: 900; Maximum Square Footage: 15,000
See what other specifications can be used by using our online building design system to create the commercial steel building you need.
Commercial metal buildings are an excellent choice for business locations. In addition to being cost-effective, using metal buildings for commercial purposes provides many other benefits. Here are a few of the benefits you get when you buy commercial steel buildings from STEELBUILDING.COM:
- Cost Effective - Buildings made out of wood are often susceptible to mold, rot, and termites. By using a commercial steel building, you save yourself the potential cost of these problems.
- Low Maintenance - Because commercial metal buildings are resistant to mold and come with a 20-year paint warranty, you will have very little maintenance costs for your building.
- Fire Resistant - Metal buildings are fire resistant, providing your business with an extra level of safety.
- Weather Resistant - Our commercial metal buildings are built to stand up against some of the harshest weather conditions, including snow, rain, and the hot weather found in many parts of the country.
- Environmentally Friendly - Did you know that steel is a 100% recyclable product? What does this mean for you? By using a commercial steel building, you are making a choice that is not only good for your business, but is also good for the environment.
Ready to start taking advantage of the benefits of a commercial steel building? Log into our design and pricing system now and start creating a metal building for your business now.